|Photographer Only||$100.00 For 1st Look|
|– Additional Looks (Same Session)||$50 Each|
|Photographer, MUA and Hair Stylist||$200.00 for 1st Look|
|– Additional Looks (Same Session)||$100 Each|
|See Notes 1-4 below.|
|Typical Beauty/Glamour Edit||$25.00 Per Image|
|Manipulations & Artistic Edits||$100.00 Per Hour|
|See Note 4 below.|
|Printed on 50# Glossy Cardstock at 300-dpi. See Note 5 below.|
|9×12 (Professional Portfolio Size)||$25.00 Each|
|Printed on Heavyweight Professional Photographic Paper at 300-dpi. See Note 5 below.|
1. I basically shoot until I’m fairly confident we have enough quality captures for each look to do a series of 5-6 images (should the need ever arise). All unedited captures (usually 40-50 per look) will be delivered on the day of the shoot on a USB (thumb) drive in Photoshop RAW and JPG format. Edited images will be made available on a private, password protected page on this web site in color web format (72-dpi), monochrome web format (72-dpi) and color print format (300-dpi).
2. Person(s) contracting for the shoot will have exclusive copyrights to all captures, but will grant implied permission to the Photography team members to use images for the sole purpose of their individual portfolios.
3. Photography fees are for shooting on locations which are public areas and therefore free. Photography fees do NOT include:
a. Studio rental costs or any other location fees or rental costs,
b. Wardrobe, wardrobe stylist, or
c. Travel outside a 25 mile radius of downtown Orlando.
4. Photography Fees include (2) edited images per look. Extensive Editing and Manipulation will be billed at a rate of $100.00 per hour. Extensive means if it takes me more than half an hour to edit the image. Reasons for this can, but not necessarily be limited to:
– Client requested artistic work such as text, etc.,
– having to address an extensive amount of stretch marks, acne, etc.,
– background changes,
– body enhancements (ie. weight reduction, breast enlargement), and
– color corrections/changes (ie. remove tan lines or skin discolorations).
5. Prices do not include shipping and handling. B&W prints are the same price as color. Laser Prints are made by a professional printing firm. Photo Prints are made by a professional photo finishing firm.
1. Please be serious about your work and only schedule a session when you are absolutely sure you can and will be there with bells on. In some cases, 3 or 4 people will have cleared their calendar with the sole purpose of making something special of your session. Often times plans are made and other opportunities for the artists involved are declined just to be there for you. With this in mind, a Non-Refundable deposit made via PayPal in the amount of 25% of the total Photography Fees due must be made to schedule your Photography Session. Nothing short of a hospital stay (by you) or death in the family will justify a reason for getting your deposit refunded to you.
2. I only shoot one model per day and for outdoor sessions, this is usually in the early morning hours. Please let me know what day you would like to shoot.